8. Achen, M. Yousef, A. E.(2001). Efficacy of ozone against Escherichia coli O157: H7 on apples. Journal of Food Science, 66: 1380-1384.
9. American Public Health Association "APHA". (1985).Compendium of methods for microbiological examination of food. 2Ed. Washington, DC.
10. Akhondzadeh, A., Misaghi, A., Bokaei, S., Zahraei-Salehi, T.and Eshpari, H. (2004). Effects of water chiller on bacterial quality of poultry carcasses in industrial slaughterhouses of Tehran and Gilan provinces. Journal of faculty veterinary medicine, 59: 241-244.
11. Benedict, R.C., Schultz, F.J. and Jones, S.B,(1991). Attachment and removal of Salmonella spp. on meat and poultry tissues. Journal of Food Safety,11:135-148.
12. Cason, J.A., Buhr, R.J. and Hinton, J. (2001). Unheated water in the first tank of a three tank broiler scalder. Poultry Science, 80:1643-1646.
13. Cox, J.M. and Pavic, A. (2010). Advances in enteropathogen control in poultry production. Journal of Applied Microbiology, 108:745-755.
14. Dickens JA, Whittemore AD. (1997). Effects of acetic acid and hydrogen peroxide application during defeathering on the microbiological quality of broiler carcasses prior to evisceration. Poultry Science,76: 657-60.
15. Food and Drug Administration "FDA". (2008).Works with U.S. health insurers to identify drug problems. Food and Drug Administration, 26: 913.
16. Gelman, A., Sachs, O., Khanin, Y., Drabkin, V., Glatman, L. (2005). Effect of ozone pretreatment on fish storage life at low temperatures. Journal of Food Protection,68: 778-784.
17. Hecer.C, Balci.F and Udum.C.D. (2007). The effects of ozone and chlorine applications on microbiological quality of chickens during processing. Journal of Biology and Environmental Sciences,1: 131-138.
18. James, C., Vincent, C., Andrade Lime de, T.I. and James, S.J. (2006).The primary chilling of poultry carcasses-A review.International Journal of Refrigeration, 29:847-862.
19. International Commission on Microbiological Specifications for Foods (ICMSF). (1997). Salmonella. In Microorganisms in Foods. Characteristics of Microbial Pathogens. The ICMSF of the International Union of Biological Societies.
20. Lillard, H.S.(1980). Effect on broiler carcasses and water of treating chiller water with chlorine or chlorine dioxide. Poultry Science, 59:1761-1766.
21. Mulder RW, van der Hulst MC, Bolder NM. (1987). Salmonella decontamination of broiler carcasses with lactic acid, L-cysteine, and hydrogen peroxide. Poultry Science, 66:1555-1557.
22. Mostafa. N.Y. (2010). Effectiveness of immersion treatments with hydrogen peroxide in reducing microbial populations on raw chicken carcasses. Global Veterinaria, 4:362-365.
23. Niazi-shahraki, S., Rokni, N., Razavilar, V., Bahonar, A.R. and Akhondzadeh, A.(2008). Qualitative and quantitative assessment of poultry carcasses contaminated with salmonella in Tehran industrial slaughterhouses. Journal of veterinary research, 62:385-389.
24. Snedecor, G.W. and W.G. Cochran.(1967). Statistical Methods, 6 Editions, Oxford and IBH Publishing Co., Calcutta.
25. Tamblyn, K.C., D.C. Conner and S.F. Bipgipi.(1997).Utilization of skin attachment model to determine the antibacterial efficacy of potential carcasses treatments. Poultry Science, 67:76-79.
26. Zahra, A.(2001). Microbial association in cool stored poultry master of veterinary sciences (Meat Hygiene) Faculty of Veterinary Medicine Zagazig Univversity Egypt.25-75.